– CANINE PHOTOGRAPHY –
YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND
A photo shoot is a fantastic, fun experience for you and your dog. My aim is to capture everlasting images of your very special friend, in a location that means so much to you both.
AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER
“It’s all about capturing the unique personality of your special friend. On location, I utilise 20 years of photographic experience and skills, together with a wealth of knowledge working with animals, to enable me to create, beautiful, bespoke art work, that will look stunning in your home.”
AVAILABLE FOR COMMISSIONS
Prices start from £55 (winter session) and each photoshoot normally lasts between 1 and 2 hours. (Though times may vary, as nothing is ever rushed.) Photo shoots are taken outdoors and many clients choose an area that is special to them and their dog.
Once the images have been edited, you’ll be able to access them via your online private online gallery. There you’ll be able to select your favourites, download digital files, as well as, order prints and canvases.
– YOUR QUESTIONS –
WHAT HAPPENS AT A PHOTO SHOOT?
Prior to the photo session, I’ll call and chat about what you would like to achieve from the shoot. The photo session itself will involve lots of fun for your dog, as we’ll explore some of your favourite haunts together. Each session usually takes between 1 to 2 hours.
PRICE GUIDE AND WHAT'S INCLUDED
Standard Individual Photoshoot
Summer, April to September Weekend £75, Weekday £65
Winter, October to March Weekend £69, Weekday £55
- Up to 2 hour session on location
- Up to 2 hours professional editing of your photographs
- A 8″ x12″ complimentary print
- Cumbria travel is included in the price, up to 20 miles radius from Shap (CA10). If you’d like me to travel further afield, please contact me for a personalised travel quote. I often pop down to Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside.
- Private online gallery where your high resolution digital images are safely stored for 6 months.
- Option to purchase online via your private gallery, high quality canvases and prints
- £40 per additional dog, if joining the photo shoots back to back, at the same location (why not team up with a friend!)
- £10 per additional dog, if joining together on the same shoot.
Please note the session does not include any digital files.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE PHOTOSHOOT?
A week or so after the shoot your photos will be ready for viewing. We’ll have a chat about your favourite images and from there, I’ll be able to best advise on a wide range of exclusive products, professionally crafted, which would look stunning on the walls of your house, or to give as special presents to friends.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Please complete my contact form and I’ll be back in touch to discuss my availability. Once this has been confirmed, I’ll ask for a £40 non-refundable booking fee to be made, to secure the booking.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT VOUCHERS
Yes. A dog photo shoot can be the perfect gift to give any of your canine friends and family. Vouchers start from £40 and can go towards a photoshoot or be redeemed against any artwork/prints purchased after a shoot.