capturing memories and friendships
FOR A LIFETIME
YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND
A photo shoot is a fantastic, fun experience for you and your dog. My aim is to capture everlasting images of your very special friend, in a location that means so much to you both.
AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER
“It’s all about capturing the unique personality of your special friend. On location, I utilise 20 years of photographic experience and skills, together with a wealth of knowledge working with animals, to enable me to produce beautiful, bespoke art work, that will look stunning in your home.”
Exhibited at the Design Museum, London
AVAILABLE FOR COMMISSIONS
Session fees start from £75 (price guide below). Each session, normally takes between 1 and 2 hours, though times may vary, as nothing is ever rushed. Photo shoots are taken outdoors and many clients choose an area that is special to them and their dog.
Once the images have been edited, we’ll have a personal viewing session together. We’ll have a chat about your favourite images and from there, I’ll be able to best advise on a wide range of exclusive products.
WHAT HAPPENS AT A PHOTO SHOOT?
Prior to the photo session, I’ll call and chat about what you would like to achieve from the shoot. The photo session itself will involve lots of fun for your dog, as we’ll explore some of your favourite haunts together. Each session usually takes between 1 to 2 hours.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Standard Individual Photoshoot
Summer, April to September Weekend £120, Weekday £99
Winter, October to March Weekend £99, Weekday £75
- 1 to 2 hour session on location
- Up to 4 hours professional editing of your photographs
- A complimentary 8″x 12″ print
- Personal viewing session of the final edited photos
- Cumbria travel is included (up to *30 miles radius from Penrith). If you’d like me to travel further afield, please contact me for a personalised travel quote
- Private online gallery where your high resolution digital images are safely stored for 6 months.
- Option to purchase online via your private gallery, high quality canvases and prints
- £40 per additional dog, if joining the photo shoots back to back, at the same location (why not team up with a friend!)
- £10 per additional dog, if joining together on the same shoot.
Please note the session does not include any digital files.
IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
The British weather is very unpredictable, so I always keep a good check on it! I tend to book two provisional dates with my clients, so if one day is looking not so good, we can reschedule. I’d let you know a day in advance, if we need to do this.
AFTER THE PHOTO SHOOT?
A week or so after the shoot, we’ll get together and have a viewing session of the photos taken from the day. We’ll have a chat about your favourite images and from there, I’ll be able to best advise on a wide range of exclusive products, professionally crafted, which would look stunning on the walls of your house, or to give as special presents to friends.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Please complete my contact form and I’ll be back in touch to discuss my availability. Once this has been confirmed, I’ll ask for a £40 non-refundable booking fee to be made, to secure the booking.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT VOUCHERS?
Yes. A dog photo shoot can be the perfect gift to give any of your canine friends and family. Vouchers start from £40 and can go towards a photoshoot or be redeemed against any artwork/prints purchased after a shoot.