Save £250 & sign up for your Equine Photoshoot Session today for only £75! (worth £325)
Celebrate The Unique and Special Bond You and Your Horse Share
It’s the unique friendship and trust that we build with them, that make the horses and ponies we love, so very special. Through the eyes of a Master Craftsman photographer, Emma’s work serves to celebrate this special bond and help you cherish precious memories to last forever.
Claim your Equine Photoshoot session today for ONLY £75
There has never been a better time to book for this autumn or spring next year!
I wanted some special images of my lovely mare before I retire her to stud due to an injury. Emma took the most beautiful photographs and worked her magic to create amazing works of art. It was an emotional photoshoot but Emma’s professionalism and patience paid off. I couldn’t be happier with the masterpiece I get to have on my wall.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
❤️ Phone consultation and guide, to help you select clothing and style of shoot
❤️ Guidance on poses, so that you always feel confident and relaxed
❤️ One hour equine portrait experience worth £325!
Saving £250 !!
11 sessions available at this special price
*Please note – Prints, Digital Products and Frames are not included in package.
Capturing those special memories & friendships
- Does time seems to run away with you? Whether that’s family life, horses to look after, ride or compete!
- Maybe your children are growing up fast and memories of their first pony are starting to fade and you’d wished you’d captured them together?
- Or your old faithful horse is getting on in their later years and you’d love a keepsake of them?
A photoshoot is not just about having a great time, it’s about capturing a moment in time and producing beautiful bespoke wall art for your home, so you can cherish forever.
MEET THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Emma is the only photographer in the UK to be awarded a Master Craftsman by the Guild of Photographers for Equine Photography. She was also winner of Equine Image of the Year and Overall Photograph of the Year (judges choice) at the Guild of Photographers in 2020.
Her work has appeared in…
What Happens Now?
Book Your Session
Complete the form above and Emma will get back in touch with you within two working days to tell you more and to confirm your date.
On booking your place, a £75 non refundable booking fee will be taken.
With over 30 years photographing horses, Emma know’s how to create a fun experience for you and your horse.
So please don’t worry about your horse not standing still, or them putting their ears forward. That’s totally normal and very common!
Relax and enjoy, you’ll have an amazing time x.
Purchasing Your Bespoke Art Work
At the end of your session Emma will chat about your stunning images and we’ll also discuss wall art options for your home.
She has a beautiful selection of stunning Frames, Folio Boxes and Canvas’ starting from £325 and can also offer no-cost payment plans to all clients.
Here’s what some of Emma’s clients are saying…
MOST AMAZING PHOTOS!
“Emma is so professional in her work whilst also being her usual bubbly kind self making you feel at ease and relaxed. She is a lovely person who takes time to get to know you and your horse/pony and ensure both are completely happy and comfortable throughout the shoot, which in turn, enables her to capture the most beautiful shots. She has photographed Rio on many occasions and I have numerous prints and canvases which provide lasting memories. I cannot wait to see the photos from our most recent shoot and will definitely be making a few more purchases.”
WE LOVED IT!
“Thank you Emma for all the beautiful images you captured of my 4 boys.. not easy working with that many Clydesdales, but you managed to get such great shots. We were so blessed with the day and the blue bells. Thanks again.”
- This special offer is a saving on an Equine Photoshoot Session only. All products, eg: print, frames and digital files are not included. A price guide will be provided at consultation and we offer a no-fee payment plan to all of our clients.
- This Equine Photography Experience is not redeemable for cash
- Ordering of your images/products is within two weeks after your photo-shoot gallery reveal
- There’ll may be an additional charge for travel expenses to your yard. Emma is based in Cumbria.
- This can not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.